Senior Digital Project Manager
6 Month Contact Initially
Fully Remote - Client is based in Europe
As Senior Project Manager you will be part of the Diabetes EMEA Digital Center of Excellence team responsible of design, development, delivery and maintenance of complex customer facing Digital platforms across different EMEA countries.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Own the planning, design (UX / UI), development, delivery and maintenance of complex Patient and HCP facing Digital Platforms. (Mainly mobile apps)
- Manage the digital project cross functional project streams, including planning, budget, progress review, reporting, as well as project quality and risk assessment
- Provide regular updates towards steering committee, sponsor and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Work closely with the EMEA Technology and PMO office for co-design and co-management of complex projects.
- Act as primary point of contact and Digital expert working closely with the EMEA Patient marketing, HCP marketing, IT EMEA, IT Global, Data Privacy and Legal EMEA and country teams to coordinate all aspects of the assigned projects.
- Give Marketing Teams methodology and process support to ensure project scope is captured and ready for project execution.
- Ensure the project or change is aligned with the overall business and technology strategy.
- Ensure the technical design and overall ecosystem architecture is aligned to support the overall transformation program.
- Manage project budgets and internal / external resources.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers when needed by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor or MBA.
- Min 8 years' experience in design, development and maintenance of complex customer facing Digital Platforms.
- Experience executing complex projects from start to end in a multi-stakeholders / multi country environment.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining mobile apps and web base platforms.
- Strong experience working in a multinational environment.
- Strong track record of high achievement against current/past objectives.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Flexibility: multiple and changing priorities.
- Candid, ethical, patient and customer-focused.
- Strong understading of IT ecosystems.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Outstanding communication/interpersonal skills, a team player able to collaborate across different functions within a complex matrix organisation.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience using Jira / Confluence is a plus.
- Knowledge of diabetes medical device industry or pharma is a plus.
- Experience in Medical Devices / Healthcare / Life Sciences industries is a plus.
- Fluent in English.