The role is as a Senior Engineer - you will be applying knowledge of technical principles and the company's systems/ procedures to maintain and optimize CC legacy products. You will be supporting other engineers from the area in the execution and implementation of projects in collaboration with cross-functional departments to successfully define objectives, strategies, actions (tactics) plans, and its execution (Project Management).
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Test and/or improve products by developing complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports based on engineering principles,
- Create/ update complex design control documents including requirement specs, and risk documents,
- Analyze data and interprets standard practices and procedures to establish recommendations for problem solving,
- & assign R&D support tasks; give instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work!
Some of the requirements for the role include:
- A basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering,
- Experience in Design Control project (Design Verification, Design Validation, and Product Development Process),
- Good leadership skills and ability to influence change,
- & Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects.
The company is looking for someone who ideally does have a green or black belt certification - it is preferred but not required!