Senior Engineer- 12 Month contract- Temp to Hire- Onsite in Irvine, CA.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to join a fantastic medical technology company based in Irvine, California!
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role. You will be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints and resolve problems of industrial layout and manufacturing production. This is an onsite role, with an initial 12- month contract which can be temp to hire!
Some Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Read worker logs, product processing sheets, and specification sheets, to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required
- 5-7 years' experience required.
If you're interested please apply with your most recent resume to be considered.