Senior Finance Analyst - Publishing
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits.
Start - ASAP
A Global Publishing business are looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst to join the Group Finance team. Positioned within the Group Financial Planning and Analysis team, this role will be responsible for a wide range of areas, ranging from risk management and cash flow reporting to preparing insightful analysis to help with decision making during customer negotiations.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Risk management & working closely with senior stakeholders in the business.
· Support with decision making on customer negotiations.
· Financial modelling to assess intercompany trading terms.
· Balance sheet reporting.
· Cash flow forecasting.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Part Qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
· Experience using SAP, Anaplan, Business Objects or Power BI.
· Good commercial awareness.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.