Senior Finance Data Analyst
£50,000 - £58,000 12 month FTC (+benefits)
· Ideally looking for a Senior Data Analyst with a financial services background.
· You will deliver the smooth running and integration of all finance systems & data management.
· You will Drive continuous improvement of the processes and finance systems & data structures you work with to drive efficiency, consistency, and increased automation.
· You will utilise the data warehouse and finance reporting systems to generate reports and dashboards which support decision making, predominately using SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC, PowerBI, Alteryx
· You will support the development of Master Data Processes, looking for efficiencies and improved integration between systems.
· You will support the integration of Data from different systems for efficient reporting of key finance data
· You will support the finance manager when working with the to support the continuous improvement of Finance processes.
· You will support the finance manager with completion of enhancement requests and the design of new solutions.
· Support for System Admin Testing.
· Support Finance colleagues during release of new processes or system change
· You will work with the Data Team (T&C) to spec and build robust data pipelines into the central Datawarehouse.
You will collaborate with analysts and representatives of other departments such as Operations to share insights and best practices.
Operational Skills relevant to this job
· 3 - 5 years Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Systems implementation experience, preferably with business objects / SAP BPC experience
Systems/ Applications skills
· Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Alteryx and Power BI.
· Finance reporting and consolidation tool experience preferable e.g. SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos,
· Finance Ledger Experience e.g. SUN accounts, SAP GL, Oracle, Sage