Group Accountant - Financial Services
Central London - remote working available
Salary - £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Start - ASAP
A Financial Services business are looking for a Group Accountant in a newly created role to join their growing, fast paced finance team. Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting to drive and refine the business growth strategy and work closely with the finance functions in Europe.
This Group Accountant role will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Facilitate year end with preparation of consolidated accounts.
· Review statutory accounts & liaise with auditors.
· Assist with month end accounts of all the subsidiaries including quarterly NAV reporting.
· Post Journals.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Big 4 / Top 10 Practice trained.
· ACA Qualified Accountant.
· Minimum 2-4 years PQE.
· Knowledge of IFRS & FRS.
· Strong technical accountant & previous exposure to Fund Accounting & SPVs.
· Experience of working in an International business.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.