Senior Investments Test Analyst
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $950 + super
Duration: 8 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Remote (Sydney OR Melbourne preferred)
Our client is looking for multiple Senior Test Analysts to assist them with a key project focusing on implementation of a new order management system. This is a long-term piece of work that has only kicked off recently - this client offers a flexible working environment as well as cutting edge work within the investment space.
- Working closely with the investments / transformation / external teams
- Review existing test scenarios and ensure gaps are identified and updated.
- Create new test cases based on requirement document
- Develop test data to support the execution of test scenarios.
- Execution of test scenarios; ensure the testing execution process is in alignment to the quality conditions.
- Perform Integration testing based on project requirement and create both stand alone and Integrated End to End Test cases.
- Assist Test Lead in creation test plans
- Liaise with developers, business analysts and business users to derive test case information and identify appropriate test coverage.
- Contribute to the development of the test automation suites.
- Provide regular test status reports to the delivery team.
- Raising faults and issues including logging, tracking, retesting, and updating of all faults/issues in a timely manner.
- Provide estimates and assist in the preparation of sprint plans.
- Proven experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience with order management systems (Calypso / Blackrock Aladdin / Charles River (CRD)
- Must have a previous business knowledge of Investment Management or Investment Banking.
- Have a good understanding of asset classes (Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives).
- Automation experience (desirable).
- Strong SQL skills are essential.
- Experience carrying out Test Planning, stakeholder management, manual testing
- Knowledge of testing principles, methods, tools and technologies, including plans, scenarios, strategies and related procedures
- Experience designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases with minimal equirements and Design documents
- Proven experience in using industry standard Testing Techniques, including the use of decision tables and state transition diagrams
- Experience in an Agile software development and testing environment
- ISTQB certified Advance Technical Test Analyst or similar is preferred
- Industry experience within Investments
- Proven track record of a positive "Can Do" attitude is required.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.