Senior IT Project Manager - Data Centre - Merger - Retail - Brisbane
Senior IT Project Manager - CCTV - Acquisition - Australia
Rate: $1000 - $1200 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 3 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, due to a recent, large-scale, merger. They are now looking for multiple, Senior IT Project Managers. This is a greenfield project, kicking off in January 2022 - a great opportunity to lead the Data Centre workstream.
· 10+ years Project Management experience.
· Extensive experience with major data centre builds / migrations / refresh
· Experience within large scale acquisition, merger, de-merger, or separation programs
· Experience in the following environments
o Monitoring Toolsets - SCOM, Icinga, SolarWinds, etc
o Management Toolsets - SCCM, RHEL Satellite, etc
o Data Centre Management / CCTV systems
· Experience delivering other system / platform integrations would be considered a distinct advantage
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholder across multiple divisions.
· Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
· Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you