Our client is one of the UK's largest and most respected companies in the Finance and Banking Sector. Following a recent merger, they become the forefront of financial technology and innovation in Scotland with plans to revolutionize their tech solutions in the next 5 years.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Integration and microservice-based solutions from initial conception through completion in an Agile environment. You will also be supporting the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution that matches enterprise, technical and functional requirements.
Existing Skills / Experience:
* In-depth Experience in Java development preferably at an enterprise scale
* Experienced Agile development with a strong grasp of automation, continuous integration, test-driven development, and continuous refactoring.
* Background in developing integration solutions (financial experience would be preferred)
* SOAP/ REST Web Services
* Java 7/8
* SQL / ESQL
* Experience in IBM ESB or similar Middleware product
* Any experience with Pega, BPM tool
* Atlassian Stack
* Unix / Linux
For more information please contact Cameron Forbes at Hydrogen by emailing CameronForbes@HydrogenGroup.com