Looking for a Senior Java Developer to join its large team on an exciting new project. They have a passion for client satisfaction, innovation and industry expertise across Australia. This role will be reporting into the Engineering Manager which will also allow you to develop your skillset with Java and cloud technologies on a large-scale project.
Our client is seeking an experienced Developer with experience with Java on a contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in an agile environment with high profile and complex systems within the organisation
- Be responsible for interpreting and analysing business requirements and translating these into quality, workable and cost-effective IT solutions, in accordance with approved software development methodologies.
- Be responsible for both development of new solutions and support & maintenance of ongoing operational system
- Implement methodology, manage and lead change and actively contribute to the organisations strategic direction.
- Oversee, review and advise on a range of written material which may include technical and corporate documentation.
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships internal and external to build service delivery capability.
To be successful in this role the client is looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as a highly competent Java Developer.
- Java Design patterns, Core Java 5.0+, Multithreading, Ajax, Spring, Hibernate framework
- Web Services on Java, OOP concepts, Tech Analysis/Design/documentation
- J2EE Development Framework involving JSP, Servlets
- Oracle PL/SQL development
- Unix Shell/Perl Scripting
- Software version control using GIT, JIRA exposure
- Ability to perform and manage analysis, design, development, unit testing and prototyping of complex systems.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical
What's on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work where you will have access to market leading tools, expert colleagues and a modern working environment. This opportunity offers a competitive daily rate as well as other excellent benefits. If you are interested in this role, please press apply.