About our client:
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a growing engineering team. They are an Australian Financial Services with very engineering-led culture. They have a significant pipeline of projects for the next few years in a range of different product areas.
We are looking for a technically sound, Senior Java Developer who loves to collaborate with team members to solve business outcomes. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining solutions end-2-end.
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience working with financial services or Banking Industry.
- Java application development experience using Java 8/9/11, Spring boot, Cassandra and relational databases
- Experience working with FX platform is preferred.
- Experience working with Maven/Groovy, CI/CD and Unit testing frameworks including Junit5, Cucumber or similar.
- Hands on experience working with AWS Cloud.
- Should have experience working on Banking platform and handling large amount of data.
- Experience building performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code and fine-tuning application response / performance testing
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Robust understanding of testing best practices
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured and easy-to-maintain code
The salary range for these engineering roles will be $160,000 + super - 170,000 + super + bonus.
If you would be open to a discussion about the client, please apply and we will contact you for a confidential chat.