My client is looking for a senior Java engineer that has been working with Kafka-streams for a machine learning platform project. This must be commercial experience.
This will be an initial 6 month contract with the potential for extension. As part of the role you will be working across AWS and GCP and duties will include:
- Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools.
- Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- Design, spec, schedule and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration).
- Provide alternative solutions to a given problem.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks, with management assistance if required.
- Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
- Work collaboratively with all members of technical staff.
- Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
- Participates in and provides input to requirements definition.
- Usually provides solid judgment calls and tradeoff analysis.
Please reach out with your latest CV to apply.