We're currently looking for a Senior Front End Developer to undertake an initial 6 month contract with an established product company in Sydney.
This is a front end engineering role where you will be implementing UX designs within a rapidly evolving single page application, using cutting edge tech, tools and processes.
The front end tech stack include:
- JS: React, Redux, ES6/7
- Styling/UI Libs: Radium, SCSS, Bootstrap, Material UI
- Testing: Nightmare, Enzyme, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest, Karma
- Build: Webpack, Yarn
- Workflow/Styleguide: React Storybook
General skills we're looking for:
- Writing simple/maintainable code to satisfy complex requirements
- You must have significant commercial experience with Reactjs - 2 years min
- Integrating with APIs
- Appreciation for UX (structure, flow and visuals)
- Structuring UI into composable and unit tested components
- Discovering, judging and integrating open-source libs, tools and processes
- Collaborating closely with product designers, backend developers and QA
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with end-to-end testing
- Infrastructure operations
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD systems
If you would like to discuss further, please apply and we will contact you asap for a confidential discussion!