Job Title: Senior Lead Business Analyst
Location: Republic of Ireland - Limerick
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
Work Style: Hybrid - 3 days on site, 2 days remote
Our client is currently looking for a seasoned senior business analyst - ideally with 4 to 5 years' experience - for a 6-month contract supporting their Technology Services department. The candidate would be acting as part of the business, would need to fully understand & communicate with the development team and will be ensuring user acceptance testing is done. As this role is working in a software department, complex solutions will be being delivered, so the candidate must be able to translate these solutions to various departments and colleagues where necessary.
Medical device experience is not required but would be very desirable as would GxP experience and developing in compliance to certain standards. The successful candidate will be working with data scientists who have built environments, ensuring that they understand how to build and guide them in this type of regulated environment. Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have some flexibly to work on different projects within the firm.
The role will entail:
· Closely working with the business champion and users to understand, document, and analyse the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
· Defining the user stories and participating in design sessions for our IoT and Digital analytics solutions
· Crating the digital products by collaborating with business partners, engineers, and data scientists throughout the software development lifecycle
· Building and maintaining efficient and stable data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by data scientists, analysts, and engineers
· Collaborating with internal domain experts and delivery partners to drive the implementation and adaptation of our products
· Participating in new technology evaluation and selection for emerging capabilities such as cloud hosted and SaaS applied analytics, OEE and Digital Twin applications
· Coordinating user acceptance testing or assisting unit testers so that requirements are satisfied