Position: Senior Legal Project Coordinator
Location: Sydney, Australia
We are working with a leading International Law Firm that provides the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service.
As a Senior Legal Project Coordinator, you will work with the Legal Project Managers, leading on the successful delivery of tasks within both clients- and internally facing projects bringing solutions using established and new tools and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least some experience in project management roles
- Understanding of/ experience working in large complex organizations ideally in a law firm or professional services firm
- Knowledge/ experience of relevant IT packages: e.g., Document Management Systems, Project Extranets (e.g., SharePoint) or other collaborative project management tools, Other LegalTech knowledge desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and of financial systems and reports
- Knowledge of data visualisation and associated tools (e.g., Excel charting, Tableau, Power BI)
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in sourcing data for and preparing reports, executive summaries, and status reports for consumption by attorneys and clients
- Ability to calculate key financial metrics and analyse matter-level performance including profitability.
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Foundation (required) and LSS Yellow Belt (desirable)
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Practitioner or Prince 2 Agile, LSS Green Belt or LSS Black Belt, Management of
- Portfolios (MoP) or PMP (desirable)
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.