Are you a legal project manager that wants to progress with their career and take on more of a leadership role? This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive global law firm that is transforming the way they deliver legal services. The role will see you as a Senior Legal Project Manager heading up the team aligned to the firm's Corporate practice.
In order to be successful in this role and with your application, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of client-facing project delivery in a law firm;
- Demonstrable experience in managing, developing and mentoring in a legal project management capacity;
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic in approach in working with clients, partners and internal colleagues;
- Ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders;
- Adept at using Excel and other tools such as Teams, PowerBI, SharePoint or their equivalents and able to learn applications at pace;
- Excellent communicator in all forms and strong presentation ability;
- Organised, delivery focussed and creative with solutions
- Good with numbers and able to translate financial information to non-financial people.
So if you are resilient and experienced in the above, this is a great role with a leading firm working in a supportive team.
To find out more, please call Karen Rayment on 07818119380 or apply now.