Job purpose and overall objective
The successful candidate will support the Financial Controller and work closely with the Client Delivery Manager in the delivery of a range of Management Accounting Services and be the Accounting Lead for a variety of Tier 1 clients. Strong client management skills are essential within this role which also involves supporting the development of a team of trainees ensuring work is delegated effectively and completed in line with deadlines.
Are you the person for this role?
The successful candidate will possess strong technical and analytical skills and be an effective and persuasive communicator and use their training and professional experience to develop and enhance the existing standards and procedures. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced accounting environment. A relevant professional accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACA or ACCA is required alongside a strong technical ability to prepare, review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all work delivered.
Why work for us?
- This is a particularly exciting time to join, we continue to experience growth and are committed to achieving our strategic goal to become a trusted advisor to sophisticated wealth and an Employer of Choice.
- We offer a flexible working policy and unlimited holidays to permanent staff. When in the office, we also understand the importance of a relaxed and enjoyable environment so we have a "Dress for your day" policy.
- We recognise the key to our success lies with our people, so we offer a highly competitive remuneration package that demonstrates our commitment to attracting and retaining the best people.
- You are encouraged to take part in YourVoice, our global staff forum, set up to ensure every employee feels heard and valued.
- We are committed to your personal development; we have an active in-house training academy and proactively encourage all our staff to meet their full potential.
- We pride ourselves on our welcoming and supportive environment, our genuine team culture means striving for high performance is the norm.
- We are embracing our Environmental, Social and Governance strategy to meaningfully embed it into our foundations and culture. You can be an advocate and enabler of the sustainable change needed to drive this strategy forward.