Title: Senior Management Consultant
Location: London/UK Remote
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
We are always looking for those who are passionate about making a difference by solving complex client problems in an inclusive environment, whilst having fun doing so. Our aim is simple, to create a highly motivated, talented, and engaged team that enable our clients to be high performers. We do this by transforming and delivering; be it technology, process, or people-orientated change.
We are a young, ambitious company based in London. We are going through our next phase of growth, meaning that anyone who joins us has the opportunity to not only deliver for our clients, but also be involved in helping to shape and run the company.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior Consultants / Managers, with a consulting background, to join our growing team.
As a Senior Consultant / Manager you will be expected to:
· Have 5+ years' experience working in client facing, management consulting roles
· Proven subject matter expertise in transformation and change (e.g. Agile Transformation)
· Have experience leading / delivering projects or programmes in at least one of our capability areas e.g., Digital/Agile Transformation, Change Management, Target Operating Model Design
· Well-developed team leadership and stakeholder management skills for both internal and client facing colleagues
· Be a team player, mainly operating as a team leader. Within this role you will be responsible for developing colleagues, both client and internally
· Have experience building and contributing towards business growth including account management, owning and delivering sales targets, and business development
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset, including an ability to uncover, evolve and deliver new opportunities for account growth and impact
· Have the ability to work closely with client leaders, members, and teams, winning their respect and trust by understanding their needs, delivering quality outputs and being professional
· Lead and support internal initiatives to help nurture and grow an amazing consultancy for our clients and people
We have created a working environment where everyone can flourish!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is something we take very seriously, not just because we advise our clients on it, but because we genuinely believe in its benefits for society, people, and our company. Countless studies have told us that diverse teams perform better but for us, the most important thing is that diverse teams create a happy workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and truly embrace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our people to flourish in by allowing our people to be their authentic selves at work.
As well as working with an awesome team of people we offer the following benefits to our employees on top of their basic salaries:
· Monthly Wellness Allowance
· Company Performance Bonus
· Travel Allowance
· Competitive Company Pension
· Health Insurance
· Flexible Working (where possible)
· 25 Days Holiday + 1 Additional Company Day