Senior Mobile Automation Test Analyst
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN BRISBANE AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: Up to $900 + super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Brisbane (flexible work options available)
Our client is looking for multiple Senior Automation Mobile Test Analysts to assist with their ongoing project pipeline. The successful candidate will be expected to work in an Agile/DevOps environment and have a strong experience in mobile automation using Appium/Espresso/XCUITest and strong experience in API automation.
- Experience in open source automation tools such as Appium/XCUITest/Espresso and Cucumber
- Strong UI and API Automation framework experience
- At least 5 years of Functional and Automation testing experience (ISTQB certification is desirable)
- At least two years of Automation Mobile Apps Testing experience
- Financial services domain experience
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented development practices using Java and/or other similar ones.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG
- Experience using Java or other similar languages
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.