About our client:
Our client is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join a growing engineering team. They are an Australian Financial Services with very engineering-led culture. They have a significant pipeline of projects for the next few years in a range of different product areas.
We are looking for a technically sound, Senior .Net Developer who loves to collaborate with team members to solve business outcomes. This role will be reporting to APAC Lead and will be managing a team of developers in long run.
- At least 10 years hands on full stack development experience using .Net Core
- Hands on experience working with SQL Technologies.
- Experience working with Entity Framework Core; MVC; WCF; C#; Angular 2 or higher; React; HTML5; Json; Bootstrap; with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable applications
- Should have experience working on Banking platform or handling large amount of data.
- Experience or knowledge of AWS cloud is preferred.
- Robust understanding of testing best practices
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured and easy-to-maintain code
If you would be open to a discussion about the client, please apply and we will contact you for a confidential chat.