Senior Product Analyst - Rapidly Growing Fintech - up to £79k + Benefits - London
A leading UK based fintech is looking for a digital product analyst. This role will be in the Business E-servicing team.
The role holder will be joining a dynamic, hardworking and supportive product team, always looking to improve ways of working and optimise the product. This role offers hybrid work.
- Work with partners to define digital features and product roadmaps
- Daily involvement in Scrum, sprint planning and sprint review ceremonies
- Support the product owner in delivering the right value and prioritising the product backlog
- Ability to interpret and communicate product, business and customer needs to the team accurately as well as calling out risks and issues that influence the quality of the delivery.
- Proactively managing risk and issues to ensure delivery impact is mitigated where possible.
- Working as part of a scrum team, you will play an important part of the delivery of digital changes, working alongside a product manager and collaborating with design and development squad members.
- Communicate with tech teams on a daily basis and take full ownership of Jira / backlog management
- Be able to produce high quality epics and user stories, with a focus on product in this product lead organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- An Experienced business analyst
- Strong technical Background and understanding
- A 'people person', a natural collaborator, able to share a vision and bring people on a positive journey that ends in success.
- A track record of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. Agile/SCRUM) and experience of agile collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence).
- Attention to detail is a must-have with accurate and concise requirements and user stories essential to drive the product forward.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.