Senior Product Manager - Digital Transformation - Melbourne
Senior Product Manager - Agile - Strategy - Victoria
Length: 12 months (view to extend)
Day rate: $1000 - $1200
Start date: ASAP
REMOTE WORKING - OPEN TO CANDIDATES VICTORIA WIDE
Our Government client is going through a strategic 3-year program to revamp their digital infrastructure. To assist with this, a Senior Product professional with a strong strategy background is required.
· 5+ years Product Development experience
· Ability to lead elements of the product strategy, product scoping, roadmap and product led growth strategies
· Product Management experience working in a agile environment and successfully deliver digital products with great customer experience and journeys
· Strong stakeholder management skills - proven ability to establish relationships and lead discussions with various partners and executives
· Experience creating a compelling product vision and using data and analytics to find trends and patterns
· Execution of product themes, features, processes and initiatives to improve user engagement and experience
· Identify and invest in specific business opportunities where the product can enhance the value of the business
· True agile candidate with experience setting up squads, tribes etc.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.