Senior Project Manager
Rate: £550 per day
Duration: 6 Months Initial
Location: Edinburgh / WFH
Our Life and Pensions client is looking for an Experienced Project Manager with extensive Finance experience
- Deliverables are to manage the delivery of a Financial Investment Reporting project through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- This project covers the sourcing of asset and investment accounting data, orchestration through Oracle cloud and provisioning of data into internal and external reporting systems.
- Leads Plan, lead and monitor project activities and people across both business & technical workstreams in order to achieve the stated project objectives - on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards
- Lead regular reviews with Programme Manager, key stakeholders & Sponsor
- Ensure project activities adhere to standard change process expectations
- Proactively manage risks, issues and dependencies ensuring robust mitigation is in place - understanding the level of impact
- Actively control change and understand its impact on the wider program and wider portfolio
- Present a status reporting for the project into the appropriate governance forums to demonstrate compliance and effective risk management
- Produce high quality project documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents and governance in line with project objectives