Project Manager - Travel/Financial Services - London/Manchester (HYBRID)
Our client who's based in the travel and financial services sector is going through an exciting period of change and are looking for a Project Manager to assist in leading this change. This role is hybrid and will require you in the office (either in London or Manchester) twice a week.
You will work on global client strategic initiatives driving customer innovation in the traveller proposition space across teams in China, Singapore, Brazil and the UK. This support will be given from the full life cycle from discovery to solution adoption and support the wider product division with continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A solid understanding of mobile apps (hybrid vs. native) and how they interface with back-end information systems
- A grounding in Product Ownership, with a focus to develop expertise and skills within role
- Developer, architectural experience or API related experience would be favourable
- Ability to interact, own and drive conversations with both business sponsors, operations, architects, and technical implementation partners
- Experience of managing resources across a matrix organisation
- Ability to transform data into insightand prioritise solutions that deliver maximum value
- Thorough knowledge of project management methodology
- Extensive experience with development and integration projects, including working with test/QA teams
- Fluent in Spanish, Portugese or French would be an additional benefit
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!