Senior Project Manager - Life & Pensions - Outside IR35 Contract
My life & pensions client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a six month initial contract based in Birmingham (currently remote, then flexible working). The role will be working in the central change team across projects including Finance Change, Integration/Migration and Data Transformation projects.
- Experience managing Business Change projects with the ability to shape, lead and deliver complex difficult programmes
- Ability to deal with Technical aspects with Stakeholders
- Financial Services, preferably Life & Pensions or Investments
- Comfortable at dealing with programmes whereby there are multiple dependencies and complex workstreams
- Experience of Finance Transformation or Data projects is highly desirable
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (likely to extend)
Rate: £500 p/d (Outside IR35)
Base location: Birmingham (currently remote, then flexible working model)
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch if your profile matches the spec.