SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - CHANGE - FINANCIAL SERVICES - BIRMINGHAM/REMOTE
Salary: £60,000 - £67,000
Location: Birmingham based (remote will require 2 days in the office per month)*
*UK based applicants only
Our financial services client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to be accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of business outcomes in order to support the banks strategic objectives.
- Minimum 5 years experience of delivering critical projects within a financial services environment
- Third party vendor management during project delivery
- Implementer of the right controls in order to track progress and more effectively deliver.
- Proven track record or leading, motivating and developing teams to achieve outcomes.
- Analytical, innovative and enquiring approach and the ability to work autonomously and take initiative where required.
- Energetic, with a desire to get things done.
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills, with ability to get on with people.
- The ability to coach team members to achieve more than they think feasible
If you have the above experience please submit your CV immediately