Senior Project Manager - Implementation - Investment Management
My client, a leading investment management firm, is looking to a hire an experienced Senior Project / Implementation Manager on a 12 month contract to manage the global rollout of a new compliance system with pre and post implementation phases and a focus on business readiness activities including UAT, communications, training and support model.
· Experience of managing 'hands on' projects across large financial services organisations.
· Experience of 2nd Line Oversight functions such as Risk, Compliance and Legal
· Experience of large-scale transformation projects involving organisation, process, location and technology change.
· Experience with shared services/centres of expertise.
· Worked in a similar role including running and / or executing a communications plan.
· Experience rolling out a system globally from the business perspective.
· Experience with systems transitions and data migration from business perspective.
· Hands on experience and adequate exposure to UAT Testing and coordination of multiple teams.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £675-£775 p/d PAYE
Base location: Surrey (home working initially)
If this is of interest, please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch if your profile matches the spec.