Role: Senior/ Lead Project Manager
Rate/Salary: up to 70k+ benefits (DOE)
The Role: Our Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage the delivery of projects ranging from the implementation of the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid), to remediation and recovery. This is a permanent position with excellent exposure and influence for a candidate passionate about organising the delivery of large and time constrained projects. It is essential to have a strong background in investments to be successful in this role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Investment Banking (OR consultancy experience for Big 4 acceptable)
- Minimum 5 years' PM experience delivering successful projects (ideally as sole PM or Lead PM)
- Understanding of Project Management from all angles shown through front through to back-office experience
- Ability to process, understand and implement regulations
- Hands on leader with initiative who can prioritise tasks
- Ideally handled projects in the past surrounding Regulations in Investments e.g., EMIR, Mifid
Please submit your CV/ Apply ASAP as we are currently shortlisting for this opportunity!