Our well-known London-based client is looking for a Senior Project Manager in Product with a minimum of 5 years experience.
As a member of the Product Delivery team you will be responsible for the project management of key projects within the wide ranging portfolio of programmes the team are involved in. The team are accountable for delivering high profile programmes and projects both from a technology and overall end to end delivery perspective for the business across the core key products.
We will want you to:
- Facilitate and drive complex projects within the overall portfolio through from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation. This will either be in the context of a workstream within an overall programme or a standalone project in the wider portfolio of the team.
- Exercise all the attributes expected within the role and implement excellent Governance including scope management, plan management, budgetary control, change control, risk and issue management and presenting key updates to C level leadership.
- Provide structure and guidance to the project and to be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
- Recognised industry standard accreditation in Project Management
- Specialist knowledge -
- Project Management and associated methods and tools
- Stakeholder management
- Budgetary management
- Risk and Issue management
- Plan management
- Vendor and contract management
- Matrix Management
Industry experience -
- Over 5 years of managing projects throughout the delivery lifecycle
- TV, Mobile, cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS
Technical skills -
- A good understanding of data centre terminology, infrastructure terms of reference
Rate: £400-£500+ p/d
6 months ongoing
The current working environments are still heavily weighted to working from home and we will provide everything you need to do this effectively. As a result we don't have an absolute preference for geographical location