The Senior Project Manager, Quality Projects will be responsible for managing multiple cross functional GCP and GMP submission and inspection readiness workstreams. This will include organizing teams, managing project schedules, developing project metrics, and developing material that will be presented in governance meetings. This role will collaborate with Sr. leadership within the Quality organization, as well as operational stakeholders in the GMP and GCP areas.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, computer science, economics or other discipline requiring quantitative
- 6 to 8 years of experience in biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical or related industry with strong background in quality and continuous improvement.
- Experience with organizing cross functional teams and motivating them to achieve common goals.
- Preference for experience in managing regulatory submission projects.
- Preference for experience in cell and gene therapy.