We're looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer to help us build our newest product! You'll focus on improving quality outcomes by working on a small cross-functional Scrum team (PM, Engineer, Designer) working on the product that captures game film on the court and the field - the camera person - and we're just getting started. Your familiarity with automation frameworks such as Selenium, behavior driven development tools such as Gherkin, and CI/CD platforms such as Teamcity, CircleCI, or Jenkins will help you build in quality from the start. You'll be writing automation, advocating for our users, and leading discussions on ways to improve quality.
- Technical. You have experience with web and mobile testing with a minimum of 5 years of experience and have in-depth knowledge and experience with Service and UI layer automation. You know Python, C# or another programming language.
- Skilled Investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You backup your investigation with data and measure the results.
- Problem Solver. You are detailed driven and can identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems.
- Risk-Averse. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Explorer. You look for different ways to use a product and have fun thinking about the possible ways to break a feature.
- Work. In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team.
- Drive Change. You take the initiative to understand, champion, and implement chapter wide quality and organizational changes on your team.
- Ship. You will talk with users, test, analyze trends, and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis.
- Celebrate work at retreats. We like to gather our employees from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We're all about a healthy work-life balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution.