A highly reputable investment manager, which specialises in thematic responsible investing, is looking to hire a Senior Regulatory Lawyer to join its legal team, based in the City.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the Senior Regulatory Lawyer will be responsible for being the business's go to counsel and subject matter expert for all regulatory related matters, including regulatory change, implementation and policies. They will also, in conjunction with other members of the legal team, be responsible for assisting with general commercial and IMAs contracts.
- Providing legal advice to various business lines as and when required.
- Implementing and maintaining regulatory initiatives, including but not limited to ESG initiatives, EMIR, UMR, MiFID and COBS.
- Acting as the subject matter expert and internal POC for the business.
- Reviewing, drafting and maintaining memoranda and policy documents for key legislative and regulatory issues.
- Assisting with reviewing, drafting and updating fund related documents.
- Assisting with general commercial contracts, such as IMAs, IP/IT and discretionary client issues.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE gained in advising financial services institutions on regulatory changes, either in banking or investment management.
If you would like to receive further details on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.