Senior Release Train Engineer - Houston, TX
We are seeking a Release Train Engineer (RTE) with proven expertise in leading Agile Release Trains (ART), managing risks, facilitating communications, and resolving execution issues to successfully deliver complex software implementations consistently in large environments. You must possess an advanced and broad understanding of how to implement and scale SAFe Agile practices in a dynamic environment across multiple development teams. You will be accountable for the overall coordination, execution, and delivery of value across multiple development teams while ensuring alignment with organizational strategies, commitments, and goals in a large development program. You will work with multiple development teams, playing a critical link between multiple scrum teams and ensuring coordination and collaboration in the implementation of our next generation software platform along with the continuing improvement of various integrated applications executing a wide range of business processes.
- 8+ years of experience as RTE, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Project/Program Manager.
- Experience working in an Agile organization using Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), or other scaling model.
- Proven experience managing product backlogs, defining product roadmap, and creating release plans.
- Strong communicator with strong interpersonal skills, exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience leading teams in delivering quality software.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, and Power BI.