We are working closely with a leading biopharma company located in Foster City, who are looking to hire a Senior Research Associate I to join the flow cytometry core team. This opportunity is offered on an initial 12 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. This is an onsite lab role, based out of Foster City, CA. The successful candidate will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the flow cytometry core and maintaining a high-functioning laboratory capable of meeting the needs the Oncology, Inflammation, and Virology therapeutic discovery groups.
- Perform instrument calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting, interface with field engineers
- Perform multiparameter cell sorting - set up the sorter and/or operate the sorter for users, optimize cell sorting conditions for given assays, training on specific instruments will be offered
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Previous industry and/or flow cytometry core setting experience desired
- Basic cell biology and immunology knowledge and technical expertise in performing cell-based assays is considered a plus
- Top 3 Nice to Have Skill Sets: flow cytometry, cell sorting, immunophenotyping
Please apply with a copy of your most up to date resume to be considered.