*Please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" with your up to date CV if interested in this role*
A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fil their Research Associate II opportunity. This is an initial 6-month contract, with opportunity to extend or convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Santa Monica, CA with a salary range of $25-30/hour depending on experience.
- BSc degree with 2 plus years industry experience in cell therapy areas.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of developing cell-based assay, and technical knowledge of instrument & software, and method controls.
- Proficient in operating equipment such as VersaMax and SpectraMax.
- Understand deep characterization knowledge in patient materials, product knowledge, and process characterization.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel, MS Teams, and SoftMax Pro analysis software.
- Proficiently execute cell-based assays on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization.
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software.
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain and operate plate readers including VersaMax and SpectraMax.
- Perform reagent lot and assay control qualifications.