*Please email your up to date CV to "email@example.com if interested in this role*
A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fil their Research Associate II opportunity. This is an initial 6-month contract, with opportunity to extend or convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Santa Monica, CA with a salary range of $25-30/hour depending on experience.
- BSc degree with 1 plus years industry experience in cell therapy areas.
- 2 years+ experience with flow cytometry; demonstrated strong knowledge of developing flow cytometry methods, and technical knowledge of instrument, method controls.
- Proficient in operating CytoFLEX S/LX and BD Canto II/10.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel, MS Teams, Prism, Diva, CytEXPERT, and FlowJo data analysis software.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Execute flow cytometric testing on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization.
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software.
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain, calibrate and operate flow cytometry analytical equipment and BD cell sorter.