We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate II to join the Biologics Discovery group of a leading Pharmaceuticals client in Foster City, CA. This opportunity is offered on an initial 12 month contract basis, and offers a highly competitive salary, with access to overtime. The chosen individual will contribute to efforts for biologics discovery, engineering and optimization.
- In this laboratory-based role, the successful candidate will support efforts to generate novel antibody-based therapeutics by applying B-cell and display-based technologies along with Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).
- Utilize single B-cell FACS sorting or hybridoma to discover novel antibodies in support of project teams
- Identify antibody variable region sequences and prepare for recombinant expression through a variety of molecular biology techniques
- B.S or M.S with 5+ relevant year experiences
- Top 3 Required Skill Sets: 1. Molecular biology 2. Flow Cytometry 3. biochemical assays
- Top 3 nice to have skills: 1.Cell culture 2. Display technologies 3. Sequence analysis (Sanger, NGS)
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.