We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join us in our Houston offices. We manufacture and supply essential products to people around the globe. Our products supply the necessary building blocks for everyday products across housing and infrastructure, packaging and healthcare, and automotive and consumer goods.
Our mission is to serve our customers by safely and reliably providing quality and sustainable products and services that enhance people's lives every day.
This role will have an active role in integrating 4 companies into one central system. Our platform is currently on Lightning with around 70-100 users. Your job will be the implementation and customization of our existing Salesforce platform from an administrative perspective.
A bit about you:
- You have 3-5 years of commercial Salesforce administration experience
- You have experience working with system integrations
- You are able to make improvements to Salesforce
- You've got a deep understanding Salesforce and are able to train others on Salesforce
- You have order to cash experience, ideally Salesforce CPQ
Some extra skills that would be great to have:
- You've worked with JDE or SAP
- You have backend understanding of making warehouse systems work together
- Quarterly bonus
- Hybrid working - 3 days/week in office
- Fitness and Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with up to a 4% employer match
- 2 weeks PTO