A leading Auto Claims Administrator are looking to hire for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing team.
- Fully remote work schedule.
- Full-time, premanent role
- Implementing cutom Salesforcr applications that involve the financial cloud.
- Writing and maintaining lightning components, apex classes, triggers.
- Continuous improvement of application design.Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
- 5+ years of salesforce development experience required
- Software development backgorund in any langiage outside of Salesforce highly preferred.
- Experience working with Apex and Lightning Web Components.
- Knowledge of Salesforce permissions, dashboards, roles, reports, and logical formulas.