Role: Senior Sanctions Officer
Rate: £800 per day - Umbrella
Location: Mayfair, London (onsite x3 per week)
Duration: 6 months initially
Hydrogen Group are delighted to be working in conjunction with a leading London-based Private Banking Client, in search of a Senior Sanctions Officer on a contract basis. The successful candidate will support the Head of Sanctions, managing all topics related to sanctions and embargoes within the company. The role holder is required to write comprehensive written reports on clients, transactions, and prospects that can be clearly understood.
· Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Crime
· Strong knowledge and understanding of sanctions legal and regulatory framework
· The ability to write clear reports with supporting analysis, clear conclusions, and recommendations for action
· Sound knowledge of M365 and be able to use them to deliver professional documents and reports
· Relevant financial crime-related qualifications (e.g. ICA, ACAMS etc)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP as we are currently shortlisting CVs.