Fintech - London - Data Quality Analyst - 75k
A Market Leading fintech is looking for a Data Quality analyst. This role will handle all aspects of Data Quality analysis.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
The ideal candidate will be a data quality leader with experience across:
- Constructing, scheduling, and monitoring data quality rules in the (post load) of the data platform
- Defining and testing data quality rules to be run as part of the breakdown and transformation processes
- Provision of all information and metrics on DQ for the Data Governance Group
- Guiding the data stewards to ensure quality is maintained and providing training
- Owning the process to flag issues in our reference data
- Maintaining a data quality framework - Being a Gatekeeper of Data Quality.
- Reviewing products and running POC's for DQ tooling
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Robust SQL across multiple database technologies
- Procedural programmable language experience such as Python
- Visualisation MI experience
- Understanding of Agile delivery and tooling such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience of the full data governance framework
- Project experience of Data Warehousing and Data Integration
- Worked to reconcile systems across multiple environments
- Experience in a Digital business
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Good organizational, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
And finally, a great sense for data problems / Quality and Data driven solutions.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity to work with one of the UK's most exciting companies.