Our client is a leading regional insurance claims and administration services company, looking to add a Senior Systems Engineer to their Lakewood, CO team, responsible for cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
Location: Lakewood, CO -
Hybrid - Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays onsite
What you will do in this role.
- Developing and designing network architecture and IT systems infrastructure.
- Overseeing the development, installation, configuration, and administration of IT systems.
- Responsible for administration of data center infrastructure including network, storage hardware/devices and Hyper-V and VMWare virtual server environments
- Responsible for the management of Voice and Collaboration platforms
- Responsible for administration of Azure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams and other Microsoft 365 solutions
- 8+ years of IT experience across systems, or networking, or infrastructure etc.
- Strong Azure Infrastructure experience.
- Advanced network experience (WAN, MPLS, SD-WAN, LAN, VOIP)
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager or IP Office experience.
- Server and Storage Hardware (SQL Server preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V etc.)
- Windows and Linux experience
Please apply with an up to date resume