Senior Technical Business Analyst - Melbourne (Open to Remote work)
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $850- $950 per day
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend. 3 years' worth of work)
Start Date: ASAP - 2 weeks
Location: Melbourne (Preferred) Open to remote applicants
Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, due to a recent, large-scale, de-merger. They are now looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst that can bring their skills and experience and be part of the Technology team.
- Business and Systems Analysis skills, such as information gathering, requirements definition, user story creation, and specification development
- Requirements & Documentation development and delivery experience using Confluence, Jira, and diagramming tools like Giffy and lucid charts
- Data Model Documentation experience
- SQL query skills using Postgress and Redshift to undertake data collection, checking, and analysis
- Experience with data collection, checking and analysis using SQL and other tools, such as APIs, Postman, or similar
- Exposure to Real-Time Data Integration Platforms such as Confluent Kafka or similar
- Exposure to Data Integration using Talend or other ETL platforms, AWS Lambda, and Step Functions
- Willing to undertake and/or support System and Integration Testing of delivered solutions
- Candidates who may also have previously come from a Test/QA background would be an advantage.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.