Senior Test Analyst - Manual
(TO APPLY, MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY OR LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO SYDNEY)
Rate: $750-850 + super per day
Duration: 6 months initially (with view to extend)
Location: Sydney (flexible working options available)
One of our main clients based in Sydney is looking for a Senior Manual tester with native Mobile Apps experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- 5+ years' experience in manual testing of public facing applications with at least 3 years of experience in testing native mobile applications
- Experience in testing of APIs and using API responses to augment testing activities
- Experience utilising tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar tools for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
- Demonstrated experience in development of testing strategies, plans and cases.
- Experience conducting functional, regression, system, integration, accessibility, performance & production verification testing.
- Experience in managing and coordinating testing activities with Delivery leads, team members and key stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of Testing processes and best practices in SDLC
- Experience in large and complex working environment
- Well-developed organisational skills and the capacity to be flexible in balancing priorities to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Browser stack and/or related tools for testing multiple devices and browsers
- Experience in testing visual UX and accessibility
- General scripting knowledge for use in preparing bespoke test data and some automation scripts
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP)
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS FOR AUSTRALIA**