We are looking for an experienced ITIL Service Asset Lead with configuration experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of all service assets, including hardware, software, and documentation, as well as the configuration management database (CMDB).
- Establish and maintain an effective service asset management program, including the development and implementation of policies and procedures, to ensure that all service assets are accurately identified, recorded, and managed throughout their lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain the CMDB, including the identification of all configuration items (CIs), their attributes, and relationships, to ensure that accurate and up-to-date information is available for use by other ITIL processes.
- Work closely with other ITIL process owners to ensure that service asset and configuration management processes are integrated with other processes such as incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Implement and manage a software asset management program to ensure that software licenses are effectively managed and compliance is maintained.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, including internal customers, external suppliers, and other IT departments, to ensure that service asset and configuration management requirements are effectively communicated and managed.
- Define and report on service asset and configuration management metrics, including compliance with policies and procedures, accuracy of CMDB data, and the effectiveness of the service asset management program.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in service asset management and configuration management.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL service asset and configuration management processes and best practices.
- Experience in developing and implementing service asset and configuration management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with service asset and configuration management tools, such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, or HP Service Manager.
- ITIL v3 or v4 certification.
- Strong understanding of software asset management principles and practices.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of IT professionals.