Service Designer - Financial Services - Edinburgh
Hydrogen's, Edinburgh based Client is looking for a Service Designer to focus on establishing best practice for designing services that meet the needs of the customer, whilst considering service provider capabilities. Utilising standard service design methodologies, you will ensure the successful transition of user-friendly, customer relevant services to the business.
- Reporting to Service Design & Transition Manager
- No performance management responsibility.
- Responsible for developing others within their own team but also across Service Management Team where appropriate.
- No budgetary responsibility but will be conversant with the operational financial framework and will operate within it.
- Works with a clear framework of accountability.
- Has substantial personal responsibility and autonomy - plans their own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the best value IT service is delivered.
- Expected to propose and manage improvements to the existing services and how they are delivered.
- Ensures robust processes and procedures exist (or are created) for the design and delivery of new or changed services.
- Liaises with any stakeholders to ensure work is correctly prioritised and delivered in line with their expectations.
- Understanding of financial and commercial experience practices
- Awareness of ITIL best practice