Summary: This role will be responsible for providing business partnership to the AMR Customer Care Organization whose mission is to drive customer experience optimization through transactional process excellence, order management and service execution.This role will interact with all levels of the Customer Care team from representatives to leadership and will need to align their approach to effectively support each level of the organization.
Preferred Education/Background: Must have a B.A. or B.S., technical field preferred but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Build relationships and act as a business partner to AMR Customer Care Organization.
* Provide analytics support including ad hoc report generation and QBR materials.
* Monitor and highlight business trends on a monthly or quarterly basis to Customer Care leadership.
* Administration of Customer Care digital tools (Five 9, Quickbase, Power app, SFDC Dashboards).
* Trouble shooting and root cause support of analytical tools for improved user experience.
* Conduct monthly and quarterly process compliance and exception reporting reviews for process monitoring.
* Support master data requirements to enable successful B2B order channel utilization for customer and internal stakeholders.
* Develop and deliver process or training documentation for key reports, tool enhancements or process improvements as requested.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
* Successful track record in Commercial Operations, Customer Care, or a related commercial support role preferred. Exposure to order management process and technology a plus.
* 1-3 years of direct work experience, related industry a plus but not-required.
* Background supporting various business partners with a focus on analytics and/or operational excellence.
* Microsoft Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables and charts with an innate ability to navigate through new software applications. Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com a plus.
Contract Length: 9 months
Pay Rate: $30.50 hrly