SIEM and Pentest Manager
3 month contract
Remote / Northampton
- Ability to provide technical analysis combined with an understanding of the threat landscape
- A good understanding/ working knowledge of security technologies such as IDS/IPS, DLP, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications - This is an essential aspect.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively with strong attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage an end to end penetration test for infrastructure, web apps and others as required.
- Work with supplier of SIEM tool (Orange Cyber Defence) to access and manage alerts and incidents.
- Work with supplier for SOC support
- There is no one experience of using any particular SIEM tool needed as all will be considered.
- Candidate is to be hands on and will need to "hit the ground running" there will be an urgency of picking up job role responsibilities due to current person leaving on 06/01/2020.
- Positive "can do attitude"
- Experience of working in a SOC is desired but not essential
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative
- In depth knowledge of advanced security analysis including the cyber kill chain, malware analysis, memory and file system analysis, and attack vectors.
- Experience in SIEM operation and configuration
- Day to day management and improvements of alerts, incidents following alerts.
- Hands on operationally to ensure the systems are running safely.