Senior Manager, Solutions Architect, Credit Cards, London, Up to £110,000 Plus Extensive Benefits
My Rapidly Growing Credit Cards Client are looking for a Senior Manager, Solutions Architect to lead the definition and execution of technology solutions in partnership with Internal / External delivery partners. The role is help drive the roadmap and take ownership of 2 core solutions areas:
1. Business analysis (Agile and Waterfall)
2. Technical solution design: defining and documenting solution designs for all internal and external product areas in their predefined domain areas (e.g. collections, acquisitions, etc..)
This role will role is expected to lead solution design for the following areas: Core products (Account / Customer Management Systems), Acquisitions (Digital Customer Journey / Decision Systems), Finance & Payments, Customer servicing & communications and Collections.
· Comprehend business change needs and required outcomes.
· Implement agreed strategic direction for business capability development, growth, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
· Design and support the delivery of technology solutions across relevant technical domain areas with internal and external delivery partners.
· Architectural Evaluation , design and analysis - Providing accurate and complete documentation of the company's technologies and architectures.
· Work with Development teams assuring architectural solutions are effectively translated into effectual and robust implementations
· Combine with Digital , Data, IT and Security Architects to deliver innovative solutions that align with architectural principles
· Ensure solutions designs are as future-proof as possible.
· Ensure designs do not create risk exposure to the organisation or its clients and customers.
· Potentially lead a small team of business and technical analysts and ensure they perform to the highest capability.
· Ensure requirements and solutions designs are signed off by relevant business & product owners and documentation is complete / accurate for the delivery partners.
· Review change requests and identify impacts to business processes as well as technology platforms.
· Analyse data and use that to fix defects as well as live incidents.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Senior Manager, Solutions Architect must possess:
· Extensive experience with multi-platform solutions architecture
· Strong experience of Credit Card Platforms Architecture End to end (Including First Vision or Equivalent e.g TS2) if not Credit Cards - Debit or Payments Architecture will also be considered.
· Successful track history working with microservices and industry standard architectures (SOA / EDA) - Integration, RESTFul API's and web technologies.
· Sound experience in application development processes e.g (DevOps)
· Extensive experience in working with Agile Development teams, leading Business Analysts and Technical Solution Designers.
· Consistent track record in delivering sophisticated enterprise-level technology solutions.
· Strong Stakeholder Management Experience
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Senior Manager, Solutions Architect applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.