Snr Project Manager, Payments, Up to £82,000 Plus Extensive Benefits
This is your chance to join a truly iconic Banking organisation. On offer is the chance for a high-calibre Snr Project Manager to take on a key role on the Payments Transformation Initiative.
· Initial planning and estimating to support project initiation.
· Development of the technical and business justification with the associated documentation to secure funding.
· Securing the appropriate resources for project/project team mobilisation, directing and motivating the project team.
· Establishing appropriate governance arrangements (inc. Project Board).
· Detailed planning including all external dependencies
· Management of the project delivery using stage gate methodology (inc. definition and execution of test plans, change configuration and service introduction)
· Proactively monitoring overall progress, resolving issues and initiating solutions as appropriate
· Conduct all aspects of RAID including contingency plans
· Manage the project's reporting obligations within delivery governance framework
· Coordinate with other delivery teams to ensure work assigned is completed in accordance with project's requirements
· Engage with third party providers / vendors associated with the project. Closely manage their delivery against well-defined cost, time and quality parameters.
· Manage post project reviews and close down activities.
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Snr Project Managers MUST possess:
· Successful recent track history of delivering both Business and Technical Projects from end to end, managing budgets in excess of £2 Million (Financial Services and Payments experience are a nice to have)
· Strong planning and set up skills, Good Project Management Governance
· Successful Track history in dealing with complex stakeholders.
· Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies is beneficial.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers the successful Snr Project Managers unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.